when waiting at the DMV or sitting in a restaurant? or at doctors office? maybe just a car ride becoming difficult? It is happening all over the world, parents loosing control and its easier than you think if you just take time to prepare before you head out the door!
Prepare for the outing next time by filling a bag with kid-friendly activity!
- like pipe cleaners,
- plastic animals or figurines
- construction paper
- safety scissors (if you can bring along a lap desk)
- glue like elmers glue is perfect or glue on stick
- handy wipes
- old magazines so they can cut and paste
- ask them for a project, they love feeling responsibility..ask away you will see the reaction is positive!
- personal dvd travel sized with headsets
- erasers, sharpeners, little rulers
- these are just few suggestions, leggos work great and i like to use cleaned empty cottage cheese containers and carry legos or any small toys this way!
every month or weekly if you can change the activity to hold your kids’ interest.
my daughter is usually content with her ds and paper and crayons she can play
tic tac toe , hang man and be content … or she has her travel dvd player and watches her movies with headsets!
its importnant to keep them away from hearing your adult conversations and to keep your children from repeating your words later on!! lol yikes!
My sister has a 4yr old he is very cute and very aware!! he gets entertained with MARKERS and notebook binder, some kids are complex lol they will not be happy with just one sheet. He requieres the whole notebook and is content with markers and hotwheels. little boys love little cars. the engineer type boys will love leggos. Leggos and markers are my best option becasue they are great for both boys and girls!
HOPE TO HAVE GIVEN SOME EXCELLENT TIPS. IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS PLEASE WRITE AND LEAVE COMMENTS!
THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!