Hello Today I would Like to Introduce one of my favorite paper doll Artists she makes paper Dolls from 1700 Era and they are just beautiful and the dresses and hats and other accessories she provides are just amazing! This Doll is from a magazine i collect “Doll Life” this issue is from 1994. Artists name is Mrs. Brenda Sneathen.
This project is easy, inexpensive, and super quick, plus it allows you to bond with your child and improves their motor skills, cut and paste is an excellent activity!
ALL YOU NEED IS;
- CARDBOARD OR POPSICLE STICK
- GLUE ANY KIND WILL DO
- HANDY WIPES TO KEEP CLEAN HANDS AND TABLE CLEAN
Here are simple instructions:
- save image to your computer
- rezise to make it bigger
- cut along lines help your child if they are still under 4 .
- and if you can glue it to a cardboard or Popsicle stick (cleaned stick of course!!) and you will have a puppet paper doll of your very own.
Cut out 2 that way you can play along with your daughter.
- I will include boy paper dolls next time!