here is a vintage paperdoll couple i found on google 🙂
love her outfits, the green coat and pink ruffle dress are beautiful, auw I wish I had those pieces in my closet!!! lol
This is perfect for framing!! or scrapbooking!
todays DIY PROJECT is a quick print, cut, glue, frame, and maybe 10 mins you will have a vintage decor! I’m going to put in laundry room since its fashion related.
1) save to your computer -right click and save
2)then go to your picture that’s already saved, right-click and print!
3) if you have shiny glossy paper cool! or if you have iron ons! you can iron this on to hand towel or basic white sheet and
4) when printing is done cut out, you may choose to cut out separate or have entire page framed, I’m keeping together and framing it as a whole.
5) when paperdoll is cut, find a frame that fits, if frame is too large try putting a larger color page as background or border with lace? or buttons?
6) and end results should be a one of a kind vintage framed pic!
please only copy this if you’re using for personal use, thank you!